Thursday, July 11, 2013

4..Deliverance

Victorious in battle,
we returned home.
As always
A few men less.
The feast was grand,
and beauties divine,
the intoxicants,
straight out of hell.

After a week of revelry,
We settled down,
Spent and satisfied .
But some thing i'd heard,
A "wise" one say,
Had stolen my peace of mind.
I felt compelled,
To sort the matter out,
Or i would never sleep again.
So i sought him out,
asked for an audience,
The pompous inbred swine ...

He greeted me with much ado.
He had to entertain.
For else , I being Baphomet's own,
He would lose his head
In the bargain .
With the rituals done,
And wine inside ,
He asked me to begin.
But when i asked him,
what his words had meant,
he lightly brushed me aside.

"I was drunk " he lied.
And last, weak strand,
Of my patience snapped.
"Don't lie "I roared,
As i lifted him by his throat
clear off the floor.
He felt the blade at his neck
And wrath throbbing in my arms
And the words began to flow.

You were sacrificed.
On the battle ground.
The word came from
Lucifer himself.
The war was won that time,
Though was the battle lost then.

The ground seemed to slip
From beneath my feet,
As it dawned upon me,
I had been used
To meet a trivial end.
The dastardliness of the act,
Brought my blood to a boil .
I thought and pondered,
But there was nothing,
That i could tell myself,
So it all seemed justified .

It was over i decided,
No more me for Him.
I would leave this land,
Live my other life once again.
And as as i reached a portal
I heard his voice
"And where is it we are going ?"
As i told him that i knew it all,
That his vile plan,
Had been revealed.
The unrepentent evil
Of his revolting smile,
Never ceased to drive
Me to chagrin.

At length he spoke
With no emotion
Nothing short of pride.
"Well at least now
You are certainly aware
That you're entitled to no goodbyes
I'm your lord and master
You're mine to use as i wish
mine to discard when i like "

With the veil of love
Shattered and gone
I could see clearly .
All the fraudulent praise
And the glamour days
Oh what a bloody fool
I had been .

But then i saw it
My last chance at deliverance,
From the loathsome
Hands of this fiend .
I bid him good bye with a smile
And for the first time,
Since his creation
The malice and pride in his face
Were replaced by confusion.
I uttered a curse,
Which to his dismay,
Was directed not at him but me.

As my body burst into flames
And metal shackles
closed around my throat
I uttered my last words
"Go to hell."
And I watched with satisfaction,
As the ethereal flames,
Consumed my body,
Down to every last detail.

He fell to his knees,
In accepted defeat,
He owned the body,
But not the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment