Thursday, July 11, 2013

3..Shooting star

My body's whole
I remember it all.
Every glorious battle we had won.
Except the last,
The least tricky of them all.
The one for the Kingdom of the Sun.
How had i fallen?
Baphomet's own ?
What has been started,
Must now be done.
No rock left unturned.

I prepare for battle once again.
Heavy armour,
Quiver, mace and bow .
Mighty roars,
And my mind below .
Raging on to take it all,
Reclaim what is my own .

I rouse the forces ,
Lo and behold ,
Your master lives ,
Take heart ,and march on .
Raging on to take it all ,
Take it back to where it belongs

They rise in hordes
My minions rise ,
Hot new blood gushing
Through their lives.
They believe once more,
They live to conquer,
They don their armour again.

War ensemble,
In the once deserted square
Lines of war,
As far as the eye can see.
Father arrives,
Here to give us the final command.

Before his majestic form,
My ego wilts.
His son, I am,
But a soldier nonetheless.
To live and die, by his side
Is my only wish

"Go forth and conquer" he says.
The force roars their approval.
Spilling into the air
Is their impatience for blood.
We start on the long perilious hike,
Black and gold our flag.
It infuses the passing air
With the poison that runs,
Gushes deep within our veins.

Enemy waiting at their gates ,
The fear of death rooted,
In their eyes, hearts and souls
Least they are aware of their fate,
Delusions no more.
Battle is short and sweet,
Guts and limbs lay in pools of blood.
Mostly all of theirs.

Victorious are our roars
As they scatter and retreat .
leaving to us what we had won.
As we take the castles and fields ,
Nay planets, and the beautiful earth.
For our own, the Kingdom of the Sun .

They raise their  heads ,
And behold their master .
He has returned,
The shooting star of yore .
He lives again against against all odds,
To march and conquer once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment